Down Payment Assistance Options
One of the largest misconceptions about purchasing a house is that you need at least 20% to purchase a house. Mountain West Financial is a leader in affordable housing solutions, from down payment assistance grants to interest-free second mortgages and other special mortgage programs, there is a growing number of options for people who want to buy a home without a down payment.
- Mountain West Financial is approved with over 140 different Down Payment Assistance Programs.
- Deferred payment silent seconds, tax deductions, and grants are all different forms that Down Payment Assistance can be found in
- Programs can be used for down payment, closing cost assistance and more
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
- Options available for FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA Home Loans
- Specialty programs available for teachers, firefighters, police officers, Veterans and more
- Down Payment Assistance programs available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Use our exclusive Down Payment search tool to see what programs you may be eligible for: